The Scientific Method (2017)
I work on machine learning, do improv, and read books.
- 1st year PhD student at Berkeley advised by Anca Dragan and Moritz Hardt.
- Part of Berkeley Artificial Intelligence Research Lab and the Center for Human-Compatible AI .
- Was a research intern at OpenAI in Summer 2017.
people providing me validation
- NSF GRFP Recipient
- Berkeley EECS Excellence Award
- CRA Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Award.
- My parents
- Spring 2017. Teaching Assistant. CS 188: Artificial Intelligence
- Fall 2016. Teaching Assistant. CS 189/289: Machine Learning
- Spring 2016. Teaching Assistant. CS 70: Discrete Math & Probability
- Fall 2015. Co-taught the decal (student-run class) CS 98: Practical Programming.
Reliable Machine Learning in the Wild. ICML 2017. website